Is this course for me?
This course is particularly suitable for anyone with an interest in living willow structures, School and Nursery staff, no experience necessary. You will leave with the skills to plan, build and maintain your own simple living willow structures.
When and where?
Sunday 4 March 2018 starting at 10am to 3pm
Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the course.
Testwood Lakes, Totton near Southampton
What do I need to bring?
- Appropriate outdoor, warm, dry clothing for the weather on the day
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear (preferably wellies)
- Notebook and pen
- A camera may be useful to record the design and building process
- A builders sized bucket to take your willow construction home with you
- A packed lunch and refreshments
- Secateurs if you have them available
Hot drinks and biscuits will be provided on the day
Sam Dawson – Education Officer