The Good Seed Guide
All you need to know about growing trees from seed.
This handy sized pocket-sized guide tells you all you need to know about identifying and collecting tree seeds, how to germinate and sow them and how to plant out the trees you grow and ensure their survival.
5 in stock
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Guide to Commoner Water Plants FSC Foldout Laminate Field Guide
Guide to Commoner Water Plants FSC guide is a great identification aid especially if you are ‘in the field’. It is a laminated guide so ideal for using outdoors as well as indoors.
This chart covers some common water plant species with a guide on the reverse of the chart with other helpful ID tips
Sussex Marine Life An Id Guide for Divers
Robert Irvings’ fantastic guide will help divers to identify over 190 species of plants and animals that may be encountered whilst diving off the Sussex coast and along the English Channel.
The Dragonflies of Hampshire
The Dragonflies of Hampshire is essential reading for dragonfly enthusiasts and conservationists in Hampshire and beyond. It contains such a wealth of information that it is much more than an account of the county’s habitats and dragonflies as they are today and have been in the past – it is also a considerable investment in their future.
A Guide To Finding® Orchids in Hampshire & the Isle of Wight
In buying this book you donate £2.08 to work for wildlife!
by Peter Creed and Rachel Hudson
Did you know that Hampshire and the Isle of Wight are home to 36 of the 56 species of wild orchid, making it one of the best areas in the country? This 72-page pocket-sized Guide helps you to identify all 36 species, focusing on their most distinctive features. Each species is beautifully photographed by Peter Creed, while the text, written by Rachel Hudson, provides key characteristics and habitat information.
Size: 190 x 105mm