The Yukon MPR also features the capability to pre-select recording time (up to 90 minutes) and has automatic shutdown. The Player/Recorder comes with all the necessary cables and software to transfer video clips and pictures to a PC and to edit them. Designed to be attached to the Yukon Digital Ranger, it is also compatible with Pulsar handheld digital NV devices.
Also includes full operating instructions, charger, USB cable, AV cable and cable for the NV Digital Ranger.
* Compatible with the Yukon Ranger
* 2″ LCD display
* DVD image quality achievable
* Calendar, calculator and time function
* 2.5″ LTPS TFT high definition true color LCD Display, QVGA quality, 16:9 format, 320×240, 262K color.
* External SD card slot to enlarge storage space.
* Record function: supports AV IN.
* Audio/video output: AV OUT (NTSC/PAL TV system).
* Video: AVI (Divx, Xvid) format, up to 720×480, 30 frames/sec, DVD image quality achievable.
* Audio play function, supports audio formats such as MP3/WMA/WAV(PCM/ADPCM).
* FLASH 2.1 animation play support.
* Photo browse function, used to browse all kinds of digital photos such as JPEG (GIF, PNG, and BMP), supports EXIF2.1 JPEG format.
* E-Book function.
* Calendar, calculator, storage checking function; auto power off, time display.
* USB 2.0 port.
* Dimensions: 65 x 55 x 17 mm.
* Weight: approx. 60 g.