Is this course for me?
If you are not familiar with taking control of your camera and have been running it on automatic settings our Basics 1 and 2 workshops are created for you.
When and where?
Saturday 23 June 2018 – 10am to 4pm
Blashford Lakes is in the New Forest, situated to the north of Ringwood
What do I need to bring?
• DSLR camera, ‘bridge’ camera or compact digital camera
• A camera support (e.g. tripod/beanbag).
• An empty memory card in your camera
• A spare, fully charged battery
• A printed manual for your camera (this is useful but not essential)
• Teas, coffees and biscuits are provided but please bring your own lunch.
John has been interested in nature and photography for over 30years. A business studies lecturer for 31 years, but after taking early retirement he is now self-employed as a wildlife photographer and lecturer concentrating on giving presentations to local clubs and societies and running photographic workshops/courses. He also does his own wildlife sound recording and music production as part of his presentations. Early interests in nature photography were concentrated on close-up work with insects and flowers, but he now covers all aspects of UK wildlife as well as landscapes. Visits to the Canary Islands and Cyprus have added to his range of talks but he mainly concentrates on nature in the local area with the New Forest and Purbeck Coast providing a constant source of inspiration.